To fulfill our mission, the PHA must preserve its aging housing stock through timely maintenance and modernization of its developments. The work is part of the PHA's Capital Fund Plan and is funded by the federal Housing and Urban Development (HUD) capital grants.
Despite a drop in federal funding, the PHA continues to spend its money wisely and in the best interests of residents. Major upgrades are needed regularly to ensure that heating, plumbing, and other systems continue to function properly, especially since PHA buildings are aging structures. Ongoing renovations to both the interior and exterior of PHA buildings and apartments are needed to keep them structurally sound and in a state of good repair.
Recently completed and ongoing projects include:
- Kennedy Manor Air Conditioning Sleeve Replacement ($142k)
- Kennedy Manor Roof Repair and Replacement ($557k)
- Kennedy Manor Lobby Flooring Replacement ($37k)
- Galego Court Roof Repairs ($167k)
- Galego Court Storm Door Replacement ($102k)
- Galego Court Greenhouse Construction ($74k)
- St. Germain Porch Refurbishment ($85k)
Per 24 CFR 75, all service and construction contracts awarded by the Pawtucket Housing Authority are subject to Section 3 of the Housing and Urban Development Act of 1968. The PHA Section 3 Policy can be found here:
There are no Public Bids open at this time. Please check back regularly.